Since you’re looking for Seeking Arrangement reviews, you’re likely in the market for a “mutually beneficial” relationship. And sugar daddy dating sites are the best place to find one.
But with all the scams out there, you know not every sugar daddy site is legit. So is Seeking (AKA as SeekingArrangement) worth your time and money?
If you don’t have a virtual dating assistant doing all the hard work for you, some research before handing over your credit card is in order.
Our Seeking reviews have got everything you need to know to decide whether or not this sugar daddy dating site makes sense for you.
- Men can create a https://hookupdate.net/de/mennation-review/ profile and send up to 10 messages for free.
- Detailed search functions make it easy to narrow your results.
- It’s completely free for women. College girls who register with email address even automatically enjoy a premium membership.
- “Sugar babies” vastly outnumber “sugar daddies.”
- As a man, reading and responding to messages requires a paid membership – which means less competition for you, and tons of hot women who sign up for free.
- It’s as direct as the sugar daddy/sugar baby world can get (read: borderline prostitution).
- There are a lot of fake profiles, scammers and prostitutes.
- Though the women on this site may be physically beautiful on the outside, they don’t always possess the same inner beauty. After helping a client get dates on this site per his request, one of the females from our team once said, “Using this site was like taping a $100 bill to the ceiling in a room full of crackheads.” There are plenty of Seeking Arrangement horror stories out there, so proceed with caution.
Seeking is one of the better sugar daddy dating sites out there, and a great place to meet woman who may other be out of your league.
If you’re looking for a “quick fix” to end your dry streak, you can find very hot “one-night stands” here. You might even be able to find a quality “arrangement” for a short-term mutually-beneficial relationship.
What Other People Are Saying
On SiteJabber, this sugar dating site got an overall score of 24%. The reviews were a mixed bag, ranging from comments like “A cesspool of professional prostitutes” to “It’s what you make of it.”
Here at VIDA, our team has found both those comments to be pretty accurate – but that’s a problem plaguing just about any sugar site. While the site definitely has more than its fair share of escorts and prostitutes, you can find hidden gems if you look hard enough.
Quite a few articles mention Seeking’s “Sugar Baby University,” which is the site’s way of attracting hot college students looking to pay off their student loans.
Female students automatically receive a premium membership for free, so if you live near or travel frequently to a college town, the site is probably worth checking out.
For aspiring sugar babies, Seeking seems to be the site of choice to try first. The site even hosts Sugar Baby Summits for newbies. That’s good news for you, since it means Seeking is actively recruiting “real” sugar babies.
How It Works
But there’s a catch – men can only send 10 messages, and they can’t read or reply to messages without upgrading. So to actually meet women on this site, you’ll need a paid membership.
- The ability to hide your online status, the date you joined, and the country where you’re located.
- You can choose to not post a photo, which comes in handy if you’re aiming for discretion. (A free membership requires an approved “public” photo). You can also hide your profile from search results.